Highlights of the Little Duck Day School:
- Open Year-Round to Provide Quality Service.
(Exceptions: The school is closed the week between Christmas and New Years and
the week before Labor Day.)
- Stable Environment, Established in 2000.
- Accepts Children from 6 weeks to 6 Years Old.
- Focuses Primarily on Emotional, Social, Physical and Academic Development.
- Offers a Safe, Happy, Respectful and Healthy Learning Environment.
- Stimulates and Promotes Early Childhood Development.
- Provides Age-Appropriate Developmental Curriculum.
- Recognizes the Importance of Group and Individual Play time.
- Some Highlighted Programs: Music, Songs, Nursery Rhymes, Phonics, Play.
- Two (2) Daily Snacks Provided.
- Before and After-School Programs Offered.
- Summer Camp/Program Offered.
- Cultural Diversity Promoted.
- Higly Trained, Attentive, Caring, & Background Checked Staff.
- Certified Teachers (Teacher/Student Ratio by Class Available at Front Office).
- Discount Provided to Multi-Sibling Student Enrollments.
- Referral Incentive Program. We are honored to receive referrals from our current parents/families. As a token of our appreciation, we offer the referring party a credit for their recommending us to their family and friends after the new referral has paid for a month’s tuition.
Little Duck Day School, L.L.C. 11 Hanover Road Florham Park NJ 07932
- Fenced-In Playground, with protective wood chips.
- Security Practice: Photo ID’s &/or Code Word Required for Child Release.
- Background Checks are Mandatory for All Staff When Hired.
- Parental Conferences are held two (2) times per Quarter.
However, our teaching staff and facility director are happy to make themselves
available for appointments when requested by the parents/guardians.
- Notices to Parents are made via telephone.
1. School Closings: Notification is made by voice mail.
- Parental Participation is Encouraged.
- Parental Visitation is Always Welcome.