What are the Ages of Children the Day Care Center Accepts?
- Little Duck Day School accepts children from 6weeks to 6 years old.
What are the Days and Hours of Operation?:
- Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 6:00 pm.
Does the Center Close at Any Time During the Year?
- Little Duck Day School is Closed:
-The Last Week of August
-The Week Between Christmas and New Years. (December 25 thru January 2)
- Other Scheduled Closings for 2006-2007 are as follows:
– Monday, September 4 (Labor Day)
– Monday, October 9 (Columbus Day)
– Thursday & Friday, November 23 & 24 (Thanksgiving)
– Tuesday, December 25 thru Tuesday, January 2) (Winter Holiday)
– Monday, February 19 (Presidents’ Day)
– Friday, April 6 (Good Friday)
– Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day)
– Wednesday & Thursday, July 4 & 5 (Independence Day)
– Monday, August 28 thru Monday September 3 (Summer Vacation)
What will I Need to Send in Daily Along with My Child?
-Diapers (if not trained)
-Crib Sheet (if napping)
Can Parents and/or Grandparents Visit the Center?
–Little Duck Day School welcomes Parents’ and Grandparents’ visitation.
Who Administers First Aid and CPR and are they Certified/Trained?
-At Little Duck Day School ALL staff are certified.
Do we need to label anything that is sent in with our child?
–Little Duck Day School requires ALL items sent in with your child to be labeled.
Labeling items helps your child learn what items are their own personal possessions
and assists our staff as well.
Does the Center have Regularly Scheduled Napping/Resting Periods
-Yes, Little Duck Day School encourages a napping/resting period daily from 1:00 pm to 2:30pm.
What are the Costs Involved beside the Regular Tuition? Is There a Registration Fee? Any Other Fees?
–Our Registration Fee is $50.00.
– Our Extra Hour Fee is $7.50 per hour
If I Have More Than One Child Attending, Does the Center Offer Any Discounts to the Tuition and/or Registration Fee?
-Yes, Little Duck Day School offers a 10% discount on one child with a paid full price tuition.